Presumed Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Presumed Dead

4 posters

Let's randomly change our Steam language!

PohPoh!
    PohPoh!

Location : Oulu "The City of Flowing Piss", Finland "the Land of the Crazy Finns"

Let's randomly change our Steam language! Empty Let's randomly change our Steam language!

Post  PohPoh! Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:10 pm

I propose that we all change our Steams language to a random language just to learn us some new language skills.
    I changed mine to French after Antares, who merced for the H.O guys tonight, decided to change his to Finnish. Very Happy (He has a Finnish mother.)
    I find it a fun way to learn the basics of a new language. Tell me of your learning experiences if you got the balls to do it. If somebody takes Chinese or Russian he gets a special medal for the work done in honour of Pohlandia!

study
    Hoppy
    Hoppy

Let's randomly change our Steam language! Empty Re: Let's randomly change our Steam language!

Post  Hoppy Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:44 am

Im changing mine to dutch for brabbit Very Happy:D
    f1shface
    f1shface
    Admin

Let's randomly change our Steam language! Empty Re: Let's randomly change our Steam language!

Post  f1shface Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:41 am

I'm keeping mine on English. I still struggle with the basics Razz No i'll change mine to German. I need the practice.
    B-Rabbit

Post  B-Rabbit Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:03 am

ill change to french ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:39 am